Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wedding Bliss....

     We girls spend our whole young adult lives thinking of our Wedding day and what we will wear, how we will look and the dreamboat we will marry... I have two girls that are coming upon that day,  hopefully later,  rather than earlier.  I want to make everything beyond beautiful, charming and whimsical.  I love the idea of the backyard wedding with a stage,  flowing white curtains, candle light everywhere and flowers covering every part of the landscape. Simple and Fresh ideas are what makes this very special day unique and unforgettable. I can't imagine spending a large boatload of cash and I do not think my girls want that either. But,  what I do want to give them is an intimate, charming affair. A day that my daughters and guests will never forget. Being a jewelry and interior designer and a restaurant owner my kids are pretty lucky to have all of the essentials for their perfect day.
    I think most brides want that day to be what they have dreamed about all of those years. My job is to create that story with jewelry and make lasting impressions. The gems I choose are so important, the color story for the bride,  matron of honor,  bridesmaid and of course the flower girls are meant to compliment the color story for the event.  Spring and Summer are almost here and Brides everywhere are on a countdown for that day they have waited for all of their lives.  Wedding Bliss...
 www.lillyputlanedesignco.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment