Wednesday, January 18, 2012


Be my Valentine…..

Brides… Be my Valentine and save 15 percent…
Use BRIDAL15
AT
lillyputlanedesignco.etsy.com
*Like me on Facebook and comment on this deal and  someone from Wedding Chicks will receive a $50.00 gift certificate*
RULES:
Must like on facebook, tweet this deal and comment on which piece you like the most and why?
ENDS on SATURDAY, Jan 21st 2012
Good luck ladies…
Laurie






I love everything about LOVE…  I am pretty sure that most women feel the same way.  It attracts us like nothing else. I wonder if that is the reason I can not seem to walk away from all of the sparkle and allure of gemstones and metals and the creative nature that jewelry allows us to feel. Something in the way it moves in the light or curves against your neckline. It might seem a little sappy but I can honestly tell you that designing jewelry makes me feel that way. The only thing that lifts my spirit more are the people that adore what I make…  When somebody receives that perfectly wrapped box that has moved through cities, terminals and many hands, I can see them opening this box and hoping that their face lights up in anticipation of…. “It it everything I dreamed of”.  That is my goal for every Bride, Bridesmaid or Woman just looking for that perfect something to make them smile and say, yes, that is exactly what I wanted… That is what makes my day in this business. Happiness is everything…
Perfect Pearl Earrings...

No comments:

Post a Comment