Friday, June 29, 2012

My Keepsake Collection for the Bride

I am a person that l o v e s to create things that mean something to me and other people. I l o v e the idea of lockets, mementos and keepsake jewelry. One,  to remember that moment and two,  to make sure it carries on. If you want to give a gift that will be remembered and treasured,  I b e l i e v e that this series is that special. It is the beginning of something new and a little unique to me.  I am Modern and also very Vintage in my style but I do think that these marry both ideas. If you are looking for the perfect gift for your Bride (Grooms) then you should give a gift she can wear and remember the day you married all the days of your life together. This is my pendant with dual initials... One with your initial and one with hers on the opposite side. It is made with mixed metals (sterling silver and 14K gold fill). You can either choose a silver or gold chain to compliment the pendant.  You can see various styles throughout this post.  I hope you enjoy this newest collection. More to come in the next weeks... Be sure to check back for more unique styles being designed right now...








" Double Sided L O V E pendant... This is the perfect gift for your Brides-Grooms"


I can honestly say I wear this necklace everyday. My husband thinks it is one of my best ideas this Summer Season.  Just something unique in this fabulous necklace to all other Initial Jewelry. I have yet to see anyone do a double sided pendant with mixed metals.  




The Sand Dollar Pendant...










Everlasting l o v e pendant...



Love the traditional monogram...



No comments:

Post a Comment